There wasn't much that really happened this week. The biggest news would be that Irma came to church, Urbano couldn't because he got a phone call and had to go somewhere... It had to do something with fishing and his son or something, I didn't quite get the hang of it. Also Maria's mom gave her permission to get baptised. so we're planning her baptism for the 21st of march. We also had divisions this week and I went to Tepic for a day where its less hot and I actually got sick because of the ''cold''.
We had 13 less actives come to church. They just come out of nowhere. We've hardly visited them since we've been swamped with our investigators and divisions but we've made it a goal to try and visit as many as we can this week.
Grandma you asked about Yamileth and we've felt that she's lost interest and so we actually haven't seen her. We've passed by a few times but she's always been busy. Hopefully she'll come around in the future.
Anyways Just want to tell you all that this church is true. The gospel is powerful and it opens doors. It changes lives and brings peace and happiness when we put it into practice. I've seen a lot of people who say that the church is fake and that it doesn't really change lives. their great mistake is that they never actually put it into practice. the gospel teaches us to ACT and do good things, its not a quick magical fix. If we want to results we have to put in the time and effort to get them. If we want our family to be happier we have to stop saying mean things and start acting nice. Its not a just listen and wait gospel its a listen and act gospel.
Well I love you all, have an excellent week!
Hermana Naegle
No comments:
Post a Comment