Monday, March 2, 2015

Naegle nover: dogged in Buda! and........a ton of pictures!!


This week was not our best week of the transfer. One of our friends from the MTC had to go home and we are all totally sad. On top of that, we got dogged a million times. And the sisters we split with are having a hard time so it was a little bit of a depressing week. No one came to church, including Krisztián, with whom we met the day before!
But it's all good. Several members asked us to come over during this next week and we have a lot of programs set up already so it is looking to be a good week.
To make up for the lack of details here are a couple of pictures.



us with our investigator Edit
Me with my Christmas box!

Me with the Steels.  I love them so much!!
Delicious food. a bread cone with a bunch of sausages in it and cheese sauce. from a Christmas vendor
This is why I needed socks for Christmas. All my socks looked like this.

I actually took these a long time ago but this is a picture of where I serve taken from the other side of the river (where I don't serve).




This is one of the stands at Christmas time where we got some good food


This is an inactive member who always comes to English class and refers to himself as Tibor the humble farmer. I don't know why. but I love him



Yeah....
My Sister Kovacs
This is us and the relief society president in Nyíregy and her granddaughters that we taught and adored. I love all of them so much

Me and the Steels!
me and my greenie when we went bowling.
My companion, Sister Cox and me*
me at a zone training with all my girls.
these are both when i was in Nyíregyháza*
My district and my favorite Asians!
The meeting house in Debrecen


Companions forever!!!

Me and Sister Williamson...my favorite comp.  Don't tell the others.
Celebrating my birthday!


Our favorite Burger place in Debrecen

Me on the street in Debrecen

No comments:

Post a Comment