So this week the secretaries called us to ask us which airport we wanted to arrive at when we go home. It took us by surprise. because we still feel like we're going to be missionaries for eternity.
This week we found several new investigators Urbano, Ester, Rocio, and Sergio (in total we found 8 new investigators but these are the most promising). To said they would come to church on Sunday but didn't show.... but we're gonna get them there! and then we'll get them in the font! and later in the temple!
Yamileth told us that she wants a week to think things over. She was about to tell us that she didn't want to listen anymore but we talked her out of it. My companion is pretty convincing when she speaks. So her week ends on Thursday and we're going to bring the Ward mission leader with us to teach her.
Urban is the husband of Irma. he seems really interested and we're teaching him the restoration today in about an hour. He seems pretty smart and he understands really well and he despises the Catholic church which makes our job easier. We think it will be easier to gt Irma to come to church if her husband Urban comes to church and I think Urabwould be rather willing to come.
I didn't eat anything weird this week. Actually that's about all that really happened that's interesting.
Love you!
Hermana Naegle
I figured out how to send pictures! whoo!
1. Me and my companion
2. a really large spider we found in our house. after taking a picture I killed it with hairspray.
3. .me eating a crab. Crab meat is actually really good. The bad part is that afterwards I found 2 flies in my bowl..... I secretly picked them out and then I ate the whole bowl, because I felt bad and didn't want to make a big deal out of it especially because I knew she had made it with a lot of love and it was a bit expensive. My stomach didn't feel to good the next day I don't know if it was the from the flies or something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment