GREAT! and we baptised! Cruz FINALLY got baptised. She's been wanting to get baptised since I got here but for one thing or another it kept getting put off until friday when she told us I want to get baptised tomorrow! so we finished up teaching her and the next day we tossed her into the water! Just kidding it was a bit more spiritual than that. It was all really pretty and she cried. It was great she asked her boyfriend Brayan Artigas to give the talk about baptism and she asked me to give the talk bout the holy Ghost. She's such a darling. She's quiet but she's really sweet!
And she was just beaming!
Well Its kind of weird because I only have four more days in my area. Saturday I go to Tepic n the afternoon to sleep, then Sunday we go to church in tepic, I think just the first hour and then we travel to Guadalajara and eat dinner with the mission president, and then we go to bed and Monday (I don't know at what time) we go to the airport and I'll take the plane home. I can't believe it. OR I might end up staying another three or four weeks in mexico because of the the drug war thats going on. They blocked off the highway leading into Guadalajara and have burned busses, hijacked cars and blown up banks and a helicopter. and three people died. They say that the freeway opened up yesterday, but that they are going to negotiate with the drug dealers or something and its possible that they might close up the highway again for another three weeks. But truth be told I'm pretty sure I'll be coming home this monday. I just hope they don't burn down our bus while we're traveling from Nayarit to Jalisco :)
Today I ate sea turtle soup again. Its SO good. really its just so delicious.
Not much else happened. we did find a new investigator. Her name is Cecilia, but she didn't come to church which was sad.... we'll see how it goes with her today.
We are happy here in San Blas. I just love it here. Its going to be so hard to leave. But I'm hoping to come back and visit some day! I really want to! I want to take my family to see the crocodiles.
well love you all!
see you in a week or maybe four....... but probably just a week. :)
Hermana Naegle
PS the church is true!
No comments:
Post a Comment