Exactly one month from today I will be on a plane back to America! Crazy. I'm going to miss Hungary so much but I am excited to see the family.
This email's gonna be a little short. We had a great week. Highlights included watcing the sunrise with the Petersons and the APs. We went up to Fisherman's Bastion and watched the sun come up over Parliament and all of Budapest. It was gorgeous.
Another highlight was that Csaba, our crazy investigator, actually wants to get baptized. We explained to him that baptism is the gate by which you enter the path to get to heaven and he was like, "So I can't travel on the path right now?" And we said no. And he said "Okay, I will get baptized then." And we said, "When?" And he said. "When can I?". And thus it was. Then he came to church and bore his testimony, which was really just a few nice lines of poetry or something. It was cute. He was totally pumped to be at church. He left the meeting waving at everyone he knew like he was a movie star. Haha he has a long way to go but we love him and he has changed a lot. I think it's because he keeps his commitments.
I bore my last testimony in Relief Society and it was kind of sad. It was crazy to think back to when I was in the MTC trying to learn how to give a testimony in Hungarian. I can say a lot of extra stuff now but at the root it's still exactly the same.
Skyping was great but it made me miss Hungary already. I love this place more than I can say. I am so grateful for the chance to serve here.
Hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Naegle nővér
No comments:
Post a Comment