So I have gotten to know my zone a lot better. My nickname is "madam susio sister training leader ma'am" susio means dirty/sneaky it makes me sound like some mean crazy old lady.... (and yes there's a reason for the susio part but i'll tell you in my letter) I'm trying to get the Elders to change it but they are pretty stuck on it. Well I'm planning on writing a letter with more personal stuff in it. So you can tell Mikaela to be looking for one in the mail. Tell her that I love her letters they make me so happy! Also if you could send me some more stamps I'm afraid I might run out before I leave the MTC. Also what kind of stamps will I use in Mexico? U.S. stamps or are there some type of international stamps?
Thanks so much for the camera! I'll be looking for it on Tuesday. I'm so excited to send you pictures of the MTC its actually kind of pretty. I saw Katelyn on Wednesday! It was only for a few minutes but it was cool to see her. She looked so pretty and excited to be there. Did she cry when you dropped her off? becasue she didn't look like she had. Well I'm so proud of her and she will be an amazing missionary.
I might not see her again in the MTC though because our zone has already been invited to the main campus to watch the Sunday and Tuesday Devotionals. L. Tom Perry came on Tuesday. It was a great devotional. He talked about how important companionship study is and being with your companion. Speaking of companions I must tell you ours is good for the most part. However on Sunday she kind of had a break down about how she had felt left out when we walked back from the main campus after the Sunday Devotional. I don't really know what to do. I like talking to the other missionaries and its not like we don't spend enough time together during the week. She's not big on socializing so our P days are mostly work work work.... I just want to talk to other people! when i do though she doesn't join in but just stands to the side impatiently and I start feeling really bad that I'm having some fun. I think she's a bit shy.... (I still haven't decided what type at this moment i'm leaning towards a 4/2 but I still haven't dropped the idea of her being a 1). But other than that its really good. We work well in lessons together and we are able to bring the Spirit which is probably our strong point.
I'm a little bit frustrated with the language. I feel like if I was English speaking I would have the missionary thing down but its so hard to communicate in Spanish. I know that its going to be one of my hardest challenges in the beginning of my mission. We don't study it as much as I would like and I feel like everyone is progressing faster than I am and then they expect us to speak it like 24/7. I know I need to put more effort into it and its my goal for this next week. So I will let you know if there's been any change next Saturday.
Well I can't think of much else to say. I received a package form the ward. It was really fun and was the second package I got that day! I love getting things in the mail it makes me feel loved and that people are thinking about me so tell everyone thank you for me. It was so thoughtful.
Love,
Hermana Naegle
No comments:
Post a Comment