Monday, July 21, 2014

Hermana Naegle: CAMBIOS!

So we had transfers today and guess what, I'm back in Guadalajara!!! literally just down the street from my first area! my areas keep getting smaller and smaller. They keep dividing areas to accommodate for all the missionaries that keep coming in. I believe that the Lord is hastening the work because the smaller the areas and the more the missionaries the more people who get baptized. Its cool. My new area is called Valdepeñas 1. and I finally get the opportunity to be with other hermanas! up until now me and my companion have been the only hermanas in the zone but now we get two more sisters in our ward! I'm super excited!
Well  I'm sad to leave Vallarta. We had some great investigators and the ward was really starting to pick up, but its all good. I'm willing to go where the Lord sends me. My new companion is the Hermana Valdez. She's interesting....... I've been following her my whole mission (I get her old companions.. literally every single one of my companions have been her companion before! now its my turn) and I have heard some stories about her. I'm actually a little nervous but I think I'll be able to handle this. We've gotten off on a good foot so far... my plan is to just be as positive as possible and kind and loving. 
We talked and I told her that my goal is to work in unity. I'm going to miss the hermana Vergara a lot. We worked really really well together and we were only together for 6 weeks but I actually feel rather confident about this transfer and I'm excited.. nervous but excited :)
Well the only thing I have to say is that my area is really really really small.... but they tell me that there is a lot of support from the members here so thats excellent!
Well I love you all so much!
Hermana Naegle

Photos:
The first two are of a sweet wonderful couple. The Leon family. They are spiritual giants! unfortunately they can't attend church because the Hermana can't walk very well and the hermano can't see or walk and is bedridden. The ward brings them the sacrament. I can't tell you how much I love them! they are my heroes! The last photo is of my wonderful investigator of Gold! she is amazing! she's gone through some horrible hard things but she's always smiling and always loving! Her name is Paulina.


No comments:

Post a Comment