So the big news we've all been waiting for finally got delivered today. I will be leaving Pápa to head to another city called Érd. As far as I know sisters have never served there before so it should be quite the adventure. I am going to serve with my companion from the MTC, Sister Erlandsson. I am really, really excited. To be completely honest, I've been stressing about what would happen at transfers for a long time now. I knew that a lot of the sisters would be in tri-companionships and I really didn't want to do that. So this morning when I got my call and found out that the destroying angel of tripanionship had passed me by, I was very happy. I have no idea what we are going to do in Érd-two kids who don't speak Hungarian and have no investigators. Guess we'll just be tracting and streeting and trying to find all day long. Woohoo!! I am actually genuinely looking forward to it. Every day will be an adventure. Just pray that someone will want to learn the gospel from us. It'll be great!!
I have had an awesome transfer here in Pápa with Sister Kovács, but she is going to train here in a trio with a new missionary and a missionary who just got here last transfer. They will be able to do great things.
Sorry this is so short. I had to spend most of the time sending pictures.
Hope you all have a wonderful week!!
Much Love,
Naegle nővér
P.S. funny story: We were teaching our investigator about repentance and that somehow led into praying for your enemies. We asked him if he had an enemy and he replied simply, "Vannak....a városban" which roughly translated means "I have enemies....in the city." I don't know if you had to be there but it was sooo funny. He was extremely serious when he said it and he is kind of a weird guy and I could just imagine him walking into the town square to meet not just one but several enemies. Oh Csaba.....what a guy.










Great mission and missionary. Hoping for new updates.
ReplyDelete