This week was relatively uneventful except for Thursday morning. All was normal in the house when we woke up. We went through our normal routine eating breakfast studying the scriptures etc. When I went to go grab something from the kitchen I was surprised to see five rather large drops of blood on the floor. I called my companion and asked her if she was bleeding. She came into the kitchen and was just as equally surprised. We searched the entire house and no one was inside, there were no animals, literally nothing. Well we still have no idea where or from who the blood came from. It did make us think about whether our house has been blessed and we ended up asking Brother Jaramillo from the ward to bless our house. He came over with his entire family that night and it was a very nice blessing.
Nothing else weird has happened. I'm sure there's an explanation but we just have no idea what it is....
Well other than that I want to express my gratitude to the Lord for all the blessings he has been pouring out upon my family. Through the emails I receive from them I am so overwhelmed by the incredible love that He has for us. I testify of this Gospel that it really makes lives better. It changes how we see the world and what we cherish. We begin to understand more of our purpose and we can see with a new spiritual light. It makes one grateful, happier, and more at peace. It is such a blessing to know this gospel and to have the ability to live it! Please I beg don't just listen to the prophets voice but give heed unto it and take actions to make your lives happier. We can sit around all day asking for a fish, but if we don't actually go fishing we'll never get it.
I love you all so much!
Hermana Naegle
PS I really tried to send pictures but the computer program is so out of date that it doesn't recognize my camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment