Monday, June 30, 2014

Naegle nover: Encore!


It happened again! We had another really great week this past week. On the first day we got a new investigator because as we walked out from a program with a part-member family, their neighbor started chatting with us and we ended up setting up with him to come to our program with them tonight. I am super excited. On another day this week we had four lessons on one street! Amazing! It was super fun. Another day we visited an RCLA and even though we thought the lesson was kind of a bust, he actually came to church on Sunday!! It was a wonderful surprise.
I think part of our success is coming from the fact that my companion and I genuinely enjoy serving together, and so we are usually pretty happy when we talk to people and that helps them open up. I have never said so many prayers on the street before but I actually love it. Imagine hearing someone pray for you out loud for the first time. It's a neat experience for the people and for us. I am starting to love missionary work more. I actually like going out now because I am so excited to see who will let us talk with them and who will actually be interested and touched by our message. Teaching is more fun. In our last lesson with Csaba, I felt like I should maybe say something about baptism, so I did! And he took it really well. He comes to church and stays the whole time and he said he would come to Family Night tonight. I am very excited for him. He is really shy but he is starting to open up and laugh more.
I am learning a lot about prayer lately. Sincere prayer is really powerful. Heavenly Father listens and He answers. I love teaching that to people because it's one of the best evidences to me that we have a Father in Heaven who loves us. 
Thank you all so much for your prayers and help. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Love,
Naegle nővér









No comments:

Post a Comment