Monday, June 23, 2014

Naegle nover: Oh, Pápa. (June 2nd)

Well, I wish there was something super exciting to share but really not much has happened. We have a few investigators and we will find more soon. One of our investigators, the son of a member mom and non-member dad came to church. That was cool. I am excited to continue teaching him and his dad. I finished reading "Our Heritage" this week. It was a really good experience reading it. I was touched by all of the stories and miracles that have taken place to help the church move forward. This is the Lord's work and it will never stop. That is so comforting to me. I always like to think that someday there will be a temple in Hungary. I joked with my companion the other day that her kids will get to go to the Hungarian temple every week and they will be some of the first to get sealed there. It is cool to think that it really is possible. We ate lunch with a young member couple this week. A few years ago, neither of them was a member and now the husband is a returned missionary, they are sealed in the temple, and they are a great strength in our branch. Sister Kovács was only 2 or 3 years old when the missionaries knocked on her family's door and now she is the third kid in her family to serve a full-time mission. It's so neat to be here and see all the amazing things that have happened and are happening as we keep trying to share the gospel. I am so grateful for this opportunity to be a missionary and that I have known that I am a child of God my whole life. Not everyone gets that chance.
I hope you all have an amazing week. 
Much Love, 
Naegle nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment