Today we went to get our visas and I got to see the beautiful Hermanas Warburton, Newbold, Taylor, Huchendorf, and Ford! YAY! So last night we slept over at the offices and it was so weird to speak in English for almost an entire day... it was actually rather hard at first but don't worry family I'm still fluent in English.
despues de our visas I had a little chat with my sister training leader. So as some of you know we haven't had any food in our house for the past five weeks. I don't know why but we would never go grocery shopping on our Pdays. Because of that we've had to interrupt our morning studies and take an hour to go comprar comida so we weren't starving until 3pm when we get lunch. I've brought it up a few times with my companion and she always tells me that we'll go buy food the next pday but it never happens. So I talked to my sister training leader about it and she talked to my companion about it. So we'll see if we buy food today or not... right now it looks like not because we don't have much time left in our Pday but we'll see.
Well not much has happened this week. Josimar one of our menos activos attended church! and another menos activo family and their non member madre who's one of our investigadores, but our other investigadores didn't who had attended last time and seemed so promising!
Well we have so many people we need to visit there is so much work to be done here! Pray that we find those who are ready to hear the gospel and to ACT on what they learn so that their faith can grow!
Well I love you all sorry this was so short!
Hermana Naegle
PS: pictures! 1. tiny baby bird eggs! 2. pigs. also if you zoom in the center of the photograph there's a man's face behind the pig skins. 3. Marlen and Marlon. Marlen is nine and one of our investigators. Marlon is 7 and really smart! he's more interested than Marlen and hopefully he'll be the one to reactivate his family, who are less actives, in the future. they're way fun to teach and Marlon always gives us big hugs when we get there!
No comments:
Post a Comment