Sunday, August 24, 2014

Hermana Naegle: August 4th



Well every day is a new challenge. mostly its a new challenge to bite my tongue and not say anything and smile and say ''si hermana.''  But I prayed to have charity and patience so I guess I asked for it :)

Well mostly we are searching for new investigators. We find them and then we find out that they don't really want to listen or change their lives. The biggest problem here in Mexico is immorality. The people here just don't get married. 

Susan is our star investigator. She's dropped coffee and is working on quitting smoking. But the devil is making it hard for her to come to church. She wants to but things just keep coming up. right now that's our biggest trial with her, getting her to church. but I'm feeling like things will start going up hill.

Well I don't have a lot of time today, so sorry this is so short but I love you all and I want to know that even though things are hard and press our patience they turn us into stronger better persons. 

Well, love you all!
Hermana Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment