Monday, November 10, 2014

Hermana Naegle: Make that sound! Worms.... babies....

These past few weeks have been weeks of searching and searching and searching! WE've been working a lot with our Ward lists trying to find all the ''unknown'' people. I know that sounds weird but I cannot think of how else to translate that to english. But it turns out that they either don't want anything to do with the church, they want money, or they don't exist. But we're hoping to finish off the lists soon and that we'll be able to find some part member families.

We have a new investigator his name is Josua. He's cool. The sisters have tried to teach him before but he never had time. Fortunately or unfortunately how ever you want to see it, he fell and busted his foot so now he can't walk or go anywhere and has plenty of time to listen to us. he's the friend of the familia Placencia and they're going to help us out with him. he's catholic but he's never really gone to church before.

Well nothing much has happened. But I would like to comment that Sister Warburton and I are really funny. We laugh all the time. The other night we had finished praying and the lights were all out and we were tucked in bed and chatting a little bit about babies and about how they eat and then poop two seonds later because they're so small and sister Warburton said ''yeah just like worms!'' it was soooo funny, we then spent the next half hour laughing about babies and worms and how it would be really funny to dress up as worms for Halloween.

Also I have an english dictionary thats really funny. and I would like to write a few of the definitions that it has for several words:

Moo: 1. the sound that a cow makes 2. Make that sound!

Snuffle: sniffle

Moustache: Mostache

Moan: a low sad sound

Moth Ball: Ball of moth....

Anyways we were laughing really hard. I've never read a dictionary that could explain to me sooo well what a Word means.  

Well I love you all! I miss you but I'll see most of you in about 6 months. weird. I'm not sure if I want to come home. Maybe I'll just live in Mexico forever and be an eternal missionary!

Les amo!
 Hermana Naegle




No comments:

Post a Comment