Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hermana Naegle: Buenas noches! March 31st

because I am writing at 8:30 pm. We had transfers and we got back to our area at 6 we went to go eat with some members and talked a little bit and now we're writing. Sister Bazan (my companion) got sent to Colima to finish her mission and I'm finishing my mission here in San Blas. I can't believe that I am starting my last transfer!!! Its too much. I can't handle it. So many things have happened......

Well Irma started crying when we told her that transfers were a possiblity and then she whispered to me that even though we are leaving she will still go to church and will still keep reading and learning. she's amazing! I really admire her and I love her so much. It hurts to think that I'll have to leave her soon. Mom and Dad how soon can we come back to visit? and how often?

Crazy story: so yesterday at about 4 oclock they told us what transfers were goin gto be but they said nothing about what time we had to leave. So we got home at about 7:10ish and we started packing and cleaning the house when at about 7:20 our district leader calls and tells us that we have to be in Tepic that night! WHAT! I don't think I have ever packed so fast in my life. we packed and we were out of there in an hour to catch the last bus that leaves from San blas to tepic. we called a taxi and we got to the bus station right as the bus was about to leave. the taxi driver flashed down the bus driver with the lights and we were able to load up fast and there we were on our way to tepic at 8 pm. So as misisonaries we have a rule that you have to be in side your house and locked in at 9pm. The drive between san blas and tepic is about 2 hours made longer this time becasue of all the traffic. Everyone was freaking out becasue we got called like 20 times everyone asking ''are you there yet? are you there yet? call us when you get there!'' I about turned off the phone becasue they were calling so much! we arrived at 11:30. we went t obed at like 12:30. My companion left from tepic to Guadalajara at about 4 in the morning. I cried. I've never cried before about separating from a companion. She was just a darling and we got along so well! I'll see her again in six weeks though!

I spent pretty much tthe whole day today with four other sisters. they found out thta I know how to make cinnamon rolls and since they have an oven they put me to work! hahaha I think I've made more cinnamon rolls in these past three weeks than I have in my entire life! but mom I have to hand it to you my cinamon rolls don't even come close to yours. You shall always be the queen of the cinnamon roll. :)

Well I am now with my new companion her name is sister Rodriguez. There are about 3 or 4 sister Rodrigues in the mission so we weren't sure which one she was until she arrived. She's a darling! and just finished her training and guess what! her first area was Ixtapa where I spent three transfers! it was fun to chat with her about the people there I guess its changed a lot but I was glad to here that Luz and Manuel are still staying strong.. Manuel has problems getting to church because of work and getting sick alot which made me sad but it seems that luz is doing amazing and has a calling in the primary! I miss them so much! again I ask how soon can we come back to visit?

Well I love you all so much! I love looking at your pictures and seeing your beautiful smiling faces! it reminds me of the incredible blessing it is to have suh and amazing family. we truly are blessed. My eyes have been opened so much! I have seen and heard so many htings that cause me to realize that I have been givien so much but where much is given much is required.
In our zone conference that we had two weeks ago our misison president talked about how out of the billions of spiritual children that God has only about 0.09% were chosen to be members of the church. We as members have a HUGE resposiblity. We have th knowledge and we can only be saved along with out brethren. there is no being saved solo. it all or none. Thats why its so important to do temple work and missionary work.  Our misison president explained it better than I do but it was really impacting.

Well count your blessings! there are so many! everything God does is because he lves us even when he send us hardships he send them out of love. I learned that to day when I read in Alma 5. I don't remember the verse but read Alma 5 its one of my favorite chapters. In verse 6  (I think) it asks us if we have sufficiently remembered out God. What is it to sufficiently remember God? When we partake of the Sacrament we promis to remember Him always by being obedient to His commandments. So we find that to sufficiently remember Him is to be OBEDIENT. Its ont enough to just ''remember'' that He exists we have to FOLLOW HIm and be OBEDIENT to his commandments. Becasue if not then we are ''workers of iniquity'' and we CANNOT recieve eternal life.
Anyways there is so muc to learn form the scriptures! they are so full of interesting stuff. I'm readin gin Jeremiah right now and its incredibly intense. I reccomend it.

Well I love you all! Have an excellent week. I'll also get on tomorrow at about 1 oclock to finish up. We have 2 hours to write and we're only able to get one hour in today so we'll put in the second hour tomorrow after district class. 

Be faithful!
Sister Naegle




No comments:

Post a Comment