Unfortunately Irma and Urbano didn't get baptized on Saturday and we are now planning their baptism this coming Saturday. It will be better this way, they needed a little bit more prep time. But they are still golden as ever :) they really are so amazing! I just love them so much!!!
Juan Manuel is doing great, paying his tithing, praying reading, obeying the word of wisdom etc. The only problem is that he has now gone away to work for 18 days straight. rough. but when he gets back we'll see how things are going. he's going to ask if they can give him Sundays off from work so that he can keep the Sabbath day holy. we haven't given him that lesson yet but it came up when we were teaching the ten commandments. so we´ll see how that goes. Hopefully it goes well.
Its getting super hot like 93 tomorrow it supposed to go up to about 103 (farenheit, farenheight? how do you spell that?) We are melting but its all good. I counted down the days and i only have 27 left in the mission. 25 here in my area. because I spend one traveling to Guadalajara and the other getting ready to leave. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'll leave behind some dear friends here in San Blas. More than any other area. Probably because I've spent more time here than any other area. I kind of wish he would have let me stay longer in one place, but its all good :)
What else...... Oh we're going to go so crocodiles today at 3. I'll try and send photos afterwards. That's why we're writing early. But when we get back we'll still have a half hour to write we're going to split it up a bit.
Well I love you all dearly!!!! so very much! I miss your beautiful faces and voices. I keep having dreams that I'm home and then I start crying because I miss everyone from my mission but I'm happy to be home, then I wake up and I realize that I'm still in the mission. Its a bit of an emotional roller coaster every morning.... hahaha.
There are so many iguanas!!!! so many!!! did I tell you about the iguana that kept coming in to the bathroom? well my companion found out how to close the bathroom window and the iguana came back today and couldn't get in poor fellow. There are also a lot of cockroaches. gross. very gross and they are big very BIG! and nasty. every time we get home i do a cockroach check because they really gross me out with their long antenna and ugly reddish-brown color . when you kill them I swear that they squweel (squeel? I'm really forgeting how to spell!).
well the sun is shinning and there are crocodiles waiting to be seen so I'll chat with you all later!
Sister Naegle
No comments:
Post a Comment