Wednesday, May 14, 2014

NaegleNóver: I Love Pápa

Well, we made it to Pápa. A senior couple drove us there on Wednesday and we got to drive through the country side which was so beautiful. Our apartment is brand new and gorgeous. At first we felt a little uncomfortable with how big and nice it was....but now we're just fine! It is really close to the branch house, which is so nice. The branch is tiny, but I love it because I have already been able to meet a lot of people. There are two elders here and two senior sisters. I am really excited because I've never served around senior missionaries before and it's fun. We already took one with us to look up some people and we got a let-in and were able to have her help. I am going to have to start translating for them soon and doing splits which is really scary because it means I will be all on my own but it will be really good for me to learn how to be a more capable missionary and improve my language skills. It's so fun to be the first sister missionaries in Pápa for sixteen years or so. Everything is so different from being in Kispest but I love it. The branch members are really nice and we already have two new investigators so we are being really blessed. One of our investigators is from Holland and speaks English. She is here working with NATO and she said that she felt like we were sent to her. We met her on the street and now we are going to teach her some Hungarian and about the gospel. Apparently there are lots of families here because of NATO and we hope to be able to teach some of them. Pápa is a beautiful little Hungarian city and even though we are going to be doing a lot of finding, I think we are here for a reason and I am excited to see the miracles keep coming.
Hope you have a wonderful week! Thank you for your prayers! 
Love, 
Naegle nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment