Hello to all! Well we just had transfers and I am now in my new área. Independencia 1! I was really sad to leave Valdepeñas but I'm excited to move on and see some new things and have some new experiences. The crazy thing is that I'm in a trio! with sister Warburton and sister Martínez! sister warburton is one of my best friends! she was in the MTC with me, I don't know if you remember that my MTC district was all sisters? and that it was the best district in the world? well yeah I get to be with sister Warburton! for at least 6 weeks. I'm also excited to get to know sister Martínez she seems really nice! we're going to have to be really careful about only speaking in spanish.......
Well theres not much to report except that I broke into tears when I left Valdepeñas. I'm definitely leaving a huge part of my heart there but I'm looking forward to the rest of my misión and I know that it will be wonderful and what God has planned for me!
I have a great testimony that God Works in mysterious ways. That He loves us so much and the He really wants the best for us. He is willing to comfort us in times of need and to help us always make the right decisions.
I love you all! there are great things in the future if we always put our trust in God!
Hermana Naegle
No comments:
Post a Comment