Monday, October 27, 2014

Hermana Naegle: Cambios especiales!

hola a todos!
como están? Yo estoy muy bien y feliz pero..........
 We are no longer in a trio! :( its way sad because we were getting along like the best of friends! The crazy part is that now sister Warburton and I are going to be together and we are both from the united states.... this will be interesting..... I'm pretty sure that we are the first two American sisters to be together in the entire misión. We'll see how this goes and in three weeks we'll see if President Wagner leaves us together or splits us up....

This week was good. Karen sisn't come to church because her mom had surgery. Its going to be interesting teaching them because its rather obvious that her husband is a interested but not in the góspel.... more interested in blond hair and green eyes, its a weird situation. What we had decided to do was just always go on divisions and send sister martinez but she is getting sent to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow so we won't be able to do that..... We're going to see if we can find a time when only Karen is there or we'll have to hand them over to the elders.

 We taught an old man named Alberto. He anti-american. it was kind of frustrating because he went off about how the book of mormon was published in the United states. Thebest part is that we were in splits and the two americans went to go teach him (that wasn't Smart on our part.. although in our defense we didn't know before hand that he was racist)  luckliy Sister Gil from the Ward and her daughter went with us and she was able to explain it to him and he was confunded (sister Gil is a return missionary and is awesome, her voice is really calming but strong and Smart! she's cool).

Alexis de la Luna came to church! for the second time, the first time was about three months ago before I got to this área but she called us up about to weeks ago wanting to learn more and we've been able to teach her two times a week and she came to church! The Ward members here are really good about reaching out to investigators and were all so happy to see her again and they remmbered her name, I think she was flattered and felt really welcomed. So hopefull she'll keep coming. We set a baptismal date for 29th of novemeber.

Well today sister Perales (one of our less active members we are teaching who is about to become ACTIVE!) taught us how to make chiles enogadas which are similar to chiles rellenos but they're kind of sweet and they are sooooooo good! Oh mah goodness I have never eaten anything so delicious in my entire life! tomorrow we going to eat tortas ahogadas! its the food typical of Jalisco where I have bene living for almost a year and I have not yet tried them tomorrow will be the first time ever in my life.. I'll let you know if I like them (I think I will...). I'm making a list (in my head) of all the food I'm going to learn how to make when I get back home, I need to learn how to make corn tortillas because I don't think I'll be able to eat anything with out tortillas.

Well thats all!. Les quiero mucho!
Hermana Naegle

Fotos
1. my new haircut.. I have bangs! what!
2. my district.
3. We don't have any gas so we can't use our stove. So I had the brilliant idea of cooking hard boiled eggs in the microwave. It worked until one of the eggs exploded all over sister Warburton. We about died laughing.




No comments:

Post a Comment