Monday, December 1, 2014

Hermana Naegle: Root Beer floats!

So this week doesn't have much to report except that we celebrated Thanksgiving eating root beer floats (or do you drink those?) WE dressed up like indians and had a lesson about gratitude with Axel and Rox (who we dressed up as pilgrims.). It was fun.

Today we made Mole. Its a very traditional mexican sauce. Its really good and flavorful. Usually they eat it with chicken but we decided to put it over Little bean burritos that we fried. It was really good and really mexican. We're turning into experts about Mexican food! (not really.)

we're really sad because we are going to drop Jenny and Alexis. Its just because they don't come to church. WE have tried and tried and tried and prayed and prayed and pleaded and pleaded but nothing. We just can't do anymore. So we are going to tell them that since they aren't coming to church that we are going to just drop them. Of course we'll do it a lot nicer and with love, but with firmness and seriousness. i'm sad because they really are great people.

Yesterday night a random dude named Néstor told me that I look like a mennonite. I didn't even know what those are but apparently they are people who sell cheese. Therefore I have the face of someone who sells cheese. Maybe I'll go into cheese selling when I get back. Cheese selling in spanish! it'll be big! I'll make hundreds! hahaha.

Anyways I can't remember anything else from the week EXCEPT this awesome video that you ALL must see. Its called '' He is the Gift'' its on YouTube. The church has reserved the plantalla (I'm not sure if this word is spanish or english) of YouTube  to only show this video for the whole months of december. Its beautiful. you can watch it at the following:


Well much love to you all!

Hermana Naegle



No comments:

Post a Comment