Monday, March 3, 2014

Hermana Naegle: Buenos Días, Tardes, or Noches depending on when you read this.


This week has been interesting. We officially had to drop our investigator who was supposed to get baptised last Saturday but because he kept lying to us about the word of wisdom his fecha (date) fell. We were going to visit him again but he conceled on us and then we recieved this text message ''Hermana te amo. Dios lo sabe cuando te vi'' or in English '' Sister I love you. God knows it when I saw you''. A little weird yes. Anyways we're avoiding him.

We passed out the invitations of our investigator Valería Quiñones. She's getting baptized the 13 of march! its not a saturday because that saturday is girls camp so we moved it up. somos muy animado por esta bautismo!!! muchísimo! We got to her just in time too. Her mom is a menos activa y ella was about to participate in her first communion in the catholic church, but we taught her about the priesthood and that to have a real baptism you have to have the real authority of God. Anyways we're super excited!!!! she's 12. 

Thats about it for this week. I'm in week twelve of my training, but in total I will have had 13 weeks before the next cambio because my first one was 7 weeks long instead of 6. 

Well with much love!
Hna. Naegle



No comments:

Post a Comment