Monday, March 10, 2014

Hermana Naegle: hola

In two more months I will be a third of the way done..... weird. we have exchanges coming up..... they're exchanges right? they call the cambios here and I can't remember what they're called in English. its where you might move to a new area or get a new companion..... yeah exchanges is right.. I think.
Anyways....... WE have a baptism this Thursday!!!! Its my first one :) This baptism is really a miracle and a blessing for us. WE have worked so hard to get a baptsim here but we have literally dropped every single one of our investigators for some reason or other except for this one. 

Well I had my first zone conference it was really good. Our leaders really do have the Spirit, I'm so grateful for the organization of the church. Its truly amazing! 

Other things happened too.... but I can't remember them. Sorry. Oh we fit 3 elders in the back of a taxi last Pday.welcome to mexico. Hna. Leija and I had to sit up front. In total we had 8 missionaries in one taxi plus the driver. Its was uncomfortable. 

Sara I got your letter that you wrote in January yesterday! I loved it! I miss chocolate bars and I need some new music I have our ten songs memorized now haha. 

as of yesterday we have 21 progressing less active members. Its really incredible. Even though we haven't had a lot of success with investigators we have huge success with less actives. WE just keep finding new ones! and that reminds me we met LEticia the other day. She hasn't been active for a while because she feels guilty. She knows that its true even though she says she doesn't beleive in the BOM. BUt she's just looking for ways to justify her sins (law of chastity, word of wisdom etc.) WE prayed for her and she started crying. She has a strong testimony she just needs to feel the love of God and repent and come back to the church. 

Speaking of repentance its really such a blessing. Sometimes we hear it and think that's such a mean word but its really not. no one is perfect, nadie! entonces no one can enter the kingdom of God by themselves, BUT! God has given us the Atonement and the ability to repent and be clean again.. .like taking a cold shower, you get to wash the filth away, its unpleasant because its cold, but when your done you're clean and you feel so much better. and guess what you can ALWAYS take another cold shower. WE will always be able to repent again and again because we'll always need to. Its a silly analogy but if it helps you understand better than good :) I did my job. 

Well love you all! 
 Hna. Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment