Monday, April 7, 2014

Hermana Naegle: hello!



Well we got to watch conference in english which was awesome! because I got to understand everything. I did get to watch the session for the women in spanish which was cool, but I didn't understand anything hahaha the translators were from Spain I think and their accent is a lot different and they talk in vosotros which we don't use here in Mexico. well..... my brain is drawing a blank. I know that we did a lot of stuff this week nothing super interesting. except we were in hna. Orta's store and a regular customer came in and we talked to her but she didn't seem super interested, really nice but not interested and then hna. Orta bore her testimony about the book of mormon and the church and the importance of God in our lives and this women just changed and was super interested and asked us when we could come and visit her. It was really cool. and I learned some great lessons. 1. always testify 2. always testify of the book of mormon. 3. members are powerful! this work is impossible without them.

anyways I can't find my cord to my camera so it might be a while until send some pictures. I love u all and I pray for you and think about you, but i don't miss you :) 

Hey next month we get to call home if Josh gets his call before mothers day he should wait to open so Katelyn and I can listen too :) 

Les quiero!
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment