>
> Buenas Tardes!
>
> Well lets see..... what happened this week.... This will be in order of what I remember first... so I'm starting with yesterday.
>
> yesterday we had transfers. I'm still with la hermana Alarcòn cual is muy muy bueno! Nosotros dos estamos muy animadas! transfers were a little bitter sweet. We had an amazing district, super spiritual and we really learned so much from each other. It was sad to see two of the missionaries in our district leave but it's what is supposed to be. We had a fun little `''last supper'' yesterday when a family invited us all to come over for dinner. We watched a movie about Joseph Smith and we had a Carne Asada. Then we all said goodbye.
>
> Well we have these two investigators Rodolfo and Eduardo. They've come to two baptisms and then they stay and play soccer after with the young men. But they will not come to church on Sunday! and every week they tell us that they will and then they don't answer their phones and they don't show up! We're rather bummed because if they don't come this time then we'll probably drop them. And we know that they feel the spirit because we've had some incredible lessons with them.
>
> We have another investigator Se llama Daniel. He has potential. We gave him a book of mormon and a baptismal date and invited him to pray about our message. Its going to take some time with him but we did make some progress with him because he's not demanding us to show him every principle that we teach in his bible (which we of course love to do but it does take up a lot of time).
>
> Those are our big three. We'll see how they progress. We have others but there isn't much to talk about with them.
>
> I'mk super grateful for everyone of you and for the examples you have been for me in my life. I know that I'm supposed to be here far away from you all for this short year and a half. I can see the blessings from this service already and I've been awestruck by the incredible love our Saviour has for each one of us.
>
> This past transfer was interesting. It was really good on so many levels, but it was also really bad on some others. I learned a lot. I learned that its never too late to re-start. Just make sure you re-start 1 more time than you mess-up. Those of you who are going through rough circumstances because of bad choices that you made don't give up hope. it's hard sometimes, but its possible if you rely on your Saviour and the Atonement. you probably don't feel like praying, for a million reasons, shame, guilt, fear, anger. just do it. Just pray. God already knows your faults, its not a surprise to him, all He wants is to help you but He can't do much unless you search Him out. He's the perfect psychiatrist because he already knows your problem and what you need. You just need to listen to His diagnosis and have the faith (the belief and the will to act) that its the best solution.
>
> I love you all. I miss you and I pray for you!
> hasta luego!
> Hermana Naegle
>
> PS I forgot we had interviews with the President. It ws really good. We talked a lot about humility.
No comments:
Post a Comment