Hello everyone! I don!t have much time but I quickly wanted to email and wish you all a Merry Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with the Vierneses, a senior couple who serves here. they were soon nice and made a beautiful turkey dinner and had home-made gingerbread houses for us to build and decorate. It was really fun. Then the next morning we got up really early and started Christmas. We opened presents and then did studies and went back to bed. I couldn`t sleep because I was so excited for skyping later so I got up and called my MTC companion Sister Erlandsson to wish her a Merry Christmas, and then I tried to sleep again. Then I cleaned out our bathtub since it had clogged up so we left draino in it overnight. Then we got ready and went over to the Vierneses` again and watched the Testaments in Hungarian and skyped. After Skype we ate, studied Hungarian a little bit, and then played Uno. It was really fun. Anyway that was my Christmas and it was wonderful. I miss all of you but I am glad I am here. I have to run and go help Sister Viernes teach a piano lesson. I will write in more detail next week. Please pray for Erika, the mom of the family that we taught a few weeks ago. And for Eniko. We taught her today and she is adorable and ready to be baptized, just holding back.
Love,
Naegle nover
No comments:
Post a Comment