Monday, January 12, 2015

Hermana Naegle: Feliz navidad! prospero año y felicidad :).....December 22nd



Well I can't belive it but in four days I will be celebrating my second Christmas in mexico! whoo!

So real quick....we met a FAMILY and they are awesome! the dad is named Armando, he's a tattoo artist but he's alway felt like it was a bad thing and he doesn't want to do it. He's only kept it up because its how he pays the bills. He's scared to give it up but he feels like he's sinning and doesn't want to do it. So we are going to help him find a job through the Church's self sufficiency program. they have a lot of questions but they really want to listen and they are ready to ACT. so we haven't quite finished lesson one with them but we're planning to teach them in the church on tuesday where its a lot calmer. Anyways there's not much to report this week except that armando's wife Erica made us chile rellenos! they were delicious! and their pet parrot decided to perch on my back for about five minutes and he also bit my finger. it was cool. anyways keep them in your prayers! 

Oh we did have fun christmas party with our president and his wife. Siser Warburton and I were in the same group last year and they had us sing the same song. This year we did it a lot better but you'll have to wait and see it in four months when I'm home. thats too soon maybe I'll just stay here in mexico and never return....... 

Love you all and family mine make sure the computers is on at 5 pm christmas afternoon! so that we may speak face to computer to face. Love you all! have an excellent week and a very feliz Navidad :) 

Hermana Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment