Monday, January 19, 2015

Hermana Naegle: transfers....January 5th


So I got transferred to Moctezuma 1. its cool. i'm in the middle of the city still. I have now been in the three stakes of the city guadalajara that are in our mission. I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen very often. I've spent more than 3/4 of my mission here in the city. That Ok with me I really like the city.

My new companion is cool. we're excited to work together. Although someone did rob 500 pesos from her that her parents deposited in her bank account. And it looks like it was the church that did it. because there is a transaction that says that the church of jesus christ of latter day saints made a transaction and pulled it out..... I'm not sure how... since we use different cards for the mission and a United States bank and she uses a Mexican bank. well I haven't met any of my investigators yet but next week I'll let you know whats going on. Weird. 

Anyways I Love You all sorry there isn't much more to tell. keep the Faith! The church is true! God loves us and wants the best for us! just keep obeying the commandments their there for our protection. 

Hermana Naegle

No comments:

Post a Comment