Monday, January 19, 2015

Naegle Nover: weekly letter...January 12th

Well, nothing too exciting to share this week, except for that Laci from Kispest getting baptized this week! I am so happy for him. It's crazy that a year ago tomorrow I came to Hungary and then within a couple of weeks we found him. Gabi got sick so she couldn't come to church and now she is traveling to Debrecen for possibly up to a month so we are moving her baptismal date to a later time. Other than that nothing too exciting happened. We went to teach Erika, the super cool mom of 3 kids, but she had forgotten we were coming and spent most of the time running around dealing with kid things, which I totally understand, although I was kind of bummed that we didn't get to teach much. We taught a family whose mom is a member but the dad isn't really interested. The son has some special needs and is the most guileless, adorable person ever. His sister is really cool too and we had fun teaching them the Plan of Salvation. Last Sunday night Dóra (active), the cousin of Rita (inactive) told us that Rita wanted to meet. I was really happy, because we've been trying to meet with Rita since I got here. We met and talked about the Plan of Salvation and she had a lot of questions and we set up to meet again. Unfortunately she cancelled the next meeting but hopefully we can keep working with her.
Anyway, hope you all have a great week! Love you!
Naegle nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment