So our Christmas miracle continues, with Gabi planning to be baptized on the 24th of January. We are so excited. We were worried because we know she drinks coffee but when we taught her the Word of Wisdom this morning she took it like a champ. There are some worries we have since she has no job and she told us at church that she has no money for food but then later that day she had found food so I don't know where she got it. The branch presidency said that we could provide some temporary assistance, but she declined for now. She has been without boots for a while, which is a very bad thing here and today she showed up to the lesson with boots. We were so excited because ever since we taught about prayer all three of us have been praying for her to get boots. We told her that if she had faith, prayed, and did what she could, the Lord would provide her with boots. And several days later, a friend gave her some hand-me-down boots, black with a low heel, just like she prayed for. It was really neat to see how God answered her prayer. I actually need to do the same thing, since my boots got leaky and yesterday I was trudging around in two squishy little puddles. :)
Anyway, gotta run but things are great. I love you all and hope you are having a wonderful start to your new year. God Bless!
Naegle nővér
No comments:
Post a Comment