Hello! I hope you are all having a bunch of fun right now opening presents or maybe eating cinnamon rolls. I've tried to deny how much I love Christmas in the past but I can't anymore. Even here at the MTC I was up at 5:30am wishing it was later so that I could open my presents. :D It's so great to be here. I feel super spoiled after reading Ash's letter. I had scrambled eggs and half of an old-fashioned donut for breakfast. They actually served real eggs today and they were delicious!! And the donut was the closest thing I could get to a cinnamon roll. We got to listen to one of the general authorities last night and we are going to hear from one of the apostles today. My companion and I sing in the choir and we're singing "Where Shepherds Lately Knelt" today at the devotional. It is so pretty!! Mom, you would love it. Look it up on YouTube in honor of me.Did my teacher send you the picture of our district? He was supposed to but his wife just had a baby and it's highly likely that he forgot. Oh well. We're not allowed to send pictures during email this morning because they don't want the whole system to crash since all the missionaries are emailing. Oh my gosh!! I just realized that Ashlyn gets to call!! If you haven't talked with her yet tell her that I love her and that she is doing great and I am so proud of her and I miss looking for her at devotionals. Maybe you're talking with her right now! Ahh, I feel left out already! :)Thank you so much for the package. It was wonderful. You know that I am an expert package feeler and I figured out what most of them were but I didn't know what was in the little box from Mariah and I was so surprised and happy about the earrings! Yay, thank you! Tell Mariah thanks for reminding me that I have Jordan. My present will come in the mail later this week. Mom- thank you for getting the watch for Elder Heilein. It was perfect and he loves it. He wears it all the time and he was so happy to finally have a watch and he showed it to everybody. He says to tell you thank you so much. Tell Grandma that her Christmas package was the best thing ever. It came on a really hard day and I appreciated it soooo much. I will write her she just won't get it for a while because she's in Texas. Well, I have to go. I will email as usual tomorrow because it's p-day. Don't worry about me. I'm having a great day and I'm having fun. Thank you thank you for everything. I will try to send pictures tomorrow. Love you! I hope your Christmas is perfect.Merry Christmas!! Boldog karacsony! Love,Sister Naegle
A blog containing letters, updates, and information about the LDS missions of Katelyn and Ashlyn Naegle. Two sisters, two missions, 18 months.
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Katelyn: Christmas Email
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment