So this week wasn't much different from the last week. I got to Skype my family! it was so fun to see all of their beautiful faces and to hear all their voices. I miss them but I know that I'm supposed to be here and that I'm doing the right thing serving a mission right now.
We don't have many investigators; only like 5 and I don't think that 2 of them will last but we'll see! pray that they do last! We had an inactive member and his ''spouse'' attend church on Sunday with their daughter. His ''spouse'' isn't LDS and they aren't really married. It's normal just to call someone your spouse and live with them without actually having it legalized. They didn't stay for the whole three hours but apparently the last talk in Sacrament meeting was about the law of chastity which they aren't living. Hopefully they will continue to attend church! They are such kind people!
Well I found out yesterday that the last hermanas in this area turned out to be lesbians and ran off together. and they haven't had sister missionaries in this area since then until us.
yeah...
Well we've had potatoes every single day this week except for yesterday. According to my companion potatoes aren't a normal Mexican food so maybe they think that Americans love them a lot or something... I'm super grateful for the meals they provide us. This one family fed us so much food I could not finish it all and I felt really bad but they were so kind and just teased me about it.
I love tacos! they're so yummy! I also love tamales! I do not like Mole Dulce. Mole picante is pretty good though. We've also had a lot of pasta. Oh and they put catsup and mustard on their pizza.
Anyways the language is getting better. I can pick out definite words when they speak now and its not all one big jumbled noise.
I love you all!
Hermana Naegle
I did not see that one coming! Probably shouldn't be laughing, but I am!!
ReplyDelete