Monday, December 23, 2013

Katelyn: Week 5 Dec. 19th


 HUNGARIAN....


STUDYING HARD....

THE HUNGARIAN, FINISH AND ALBANIAN SISTERS....
 SILENT NIGHT...



This week we had a really great lesson, some mediocre lessons, and a very bad lesson. Hungarian is beautiful, but it is a beast to learn sometimes. There are a boat-load of endings and getting the right sentence structure is like trying to hold a moon-beam in your hand (Sound of Music fans, holla!). Anyway, it's coming along and we've finished learning all the tenses and most of the big grammar things so we can really start to progress now. In the end it doesn't matter though because when the Spirit is present in a lesson I find I am really able to say most everything that I need to say. It's crazy. I am not a little kid making things up. The power of the Holy Ghost is real. I have a testimony that when we are baptized and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, we have his constant companionship if we are worthy. I am getting really, really excited to go to Hungary. Even though it is hard here, I still love it and I'll be a little sad to leave but I am really looking forward to getting to work and meeting the Hungarian people.
We met a missionary from Hungary this week. He was very, very nice. His English was excellent (I've never heard an accent like that before!) but he told us that we were going to suffer a lot with the language. :D I think he meant "struggle". 
Well, I've gotta go. Send me pictures, please!! 
Have a good week!
Naegle Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment