Sooo.....transfers were this past week. I love my new companion and we are getting along great. It's been a really busy week but honestly nothing too exciting. It seemed like everyone was out of town on Sunday so none of our regular investigators came to church and I was pretty sad about it because the one who was actually in town had promised so fervently that she would try and then she didn't show up. Konrad is going to Germany this week and I am going to call him when he gets back and see if he still wants to meet. He is truly one of the most difficult investigators I have ever worked with because he just doesn't assimilate information or something. On a good note, I finally brought up baptism with an investigator named Mariana that I've been working with since I got here and it went over pretty well. She said she would come to Conference and I am really excited. She meets with us to learn English and she really loves us but she is difficult to teach because there have been times when we've asked her really direct questions and she will just change the subject like she didn't hear. I was thinking maybe we would need to stop meeting with her but our last lesson was really good and I am glad that she can start really progressing now.
Our other investigators are either out of town or just really new and so there is nothing too interesting to say about them. No one progresses as quickly as I would like them to but that's okay.
Our other investigators are either out of town or just really new and so there is nothing too interesting to say about them. No one progresses as quickly as I would like them to but that's okay.
We went to Hortobágy again today so the new missionaries in Debrecen could buy whips. We visited a pretty cool museum there and saw a bird hospital as well. It was fun and nice to be out in the country for a bit.
Debrecen is still the best. I love being a missionary. I cannot WAIT for Conference this weekend. Conference is the most amazing gift and opportunity for everyone to hear a living prophet. God speaks today and we can watch it on TV. That is the beauty of the Latter Days. Hope you are all doing well and taking care.
Much Love,
Naegle nővér
P.S. Reasons why October is the greatest month:
1. General Conference
2. My BIRTHDAY!!!!!
3. the weather is perfect
4. Halloween
5. School-gotta love it
6. my birthday
No comments:
Post a Comment