Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hermana Naegle: Mom and Sara and Katelyn I got your packages... Grandma Gleason i didn't get yours yet.

Hello to all! how are you? I'm doing well. This week was rough! probably one of the most stressful weeks of my mission! I went through a trial that I never ever ever want to face again in my entire life. lets just say gossip poems and facebook can be tools of the evil one. But we talked with the Bishop and everything ended well and it didn't get too out of hand. The good news is that we had an investigator in church so thats all that matters. his name is Benito, he's a little weird.. kind of like the investigators that Katelyn always has :) but he wants to see changes in his life and we're going to start teaching him on sundays an hour before church starts in the chapel. Its going to be good :)

Well we weren't able to get much done this week... not that we didn't try we just got faced with a bunch of trials. but the next few weeks are going to be great! I can feel it in my nuggets! (surfs up reference) We're going to start teaching english tomorrow and on saturday.Hopeful when we leave someone will be able to continue it I feel really good about it like we're going to start seeing some investigator results from it. it's going to be a process but I think that its a great idea and I'm super excited.. a little nervous because even though I know how to speak english its a little different to teach it but its going to be good. 

Teresa our investigator is sick so we haven't been able to see her and she hasn't come to church :( did I tell you that she's pregnant? well she is and thats super exciting but it make it hard to teach her. But I think she's be a golden investigator once she gets over her morning sickness and doesn't work so late.

we're going to start teaching the cutest little family! I don't know If I've mentioned them I don't remember but we've visited them a couple of times and the last time I think that they really felt the spirit. TOday we're going to give them lesson 1 I hope it goes well. They would be the cutest little mormon family! but all in God's time. they're the Lepe de Dios family. 

Well lots of love to you all!
hermana Naegle

package info:
Mom I got yours it was WONDERFUL! thank you so much! the shoes are great! so cute! 
Sara I got the earrings and the chocolate eggs :) 
Katelyn I got your package it was so cute :) thanks! by the way what is your address? I want to send you something for your birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment