We had transfers! yay! I got a new companion. We've only known eachother for a few hours but I have high hopes for this transfer. We're going to start working like crazy with those members. I have the idea to start inviting members to hold a family home evening in their houses where we can teach the restoration to their neighbors and friends. we'll see how it goes. :)
what else..... we had a divisions this week. I played the violin in a meeting we had with elder Pieper. He's way awesome! he served his mission in mexico and then later lived with his family in russia and him and his wife both speak spanish and russian so cool!we're planning a big ward activity this friday (my birthday!). we're hoping to reap a harvest of new investigators from it. Its the activity of the plane crash and everyone has to pass through the plan of salvation where they arrive at the celestial kingdom. It's going to be fun. I'm in charge of decoration the celestial kingdom..... luckily sister Augirre has been assigned to help me because I have no idea how I'm going to do it!well there's not much else to report.....love you all!hermana Naegle
No comments:
Post a Comment